I am a huge fan of 80's body con dresses & this is one of my favourites. I was shopping in Beyond Retro a few years ago & I found a section of adorable, casual (-ish) dresses. 
This is among the ones I purchased. It was a complete bargain & I think a real statement piece. 
Love the bold Colours, suede fabrics with black silhouette.



I was driving to meet my friend to take these next set of photos. I wasn't sure what I was looking for, just something that grabbed my interest. Then I spotted what looked like a shed. It was a perfect back drop for what I was wearing so I went to meet her, then we both returned to that spot to take some pics.





Dress, Beyond Retro
Leggings, Miss Selfridge
Boots, Office
Earrings, Aldo
Ring, Aldo
Bracelet, Forever 21


Photography. Takunda M
Editing, Bisa

Thanks for stopping by! New posts every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!xx