I'm so excited to blog today! I've been talking about doing more fashion based posts & now I'm abt to do it! I usually take my own photos but I wanted to do some location shots too which is virtually impossible to do on my own. 
I was thinking about who could help me out then I decided to ask my good friend Takunda. She's not a photographer however, she is an amazing designer. She has a great eye for style & fashion and she did not disappoint!

She took the picks & I did the editing. I'm actually gonna do three posts today cos I'm soooo behind right now. Hope you like! 

 



There's a sort of linked, unintentional theme, running through these three posts today. This first post is quite modern architectural, Industrial






Top, Charity Shop 'Scope'
Leggings, H&M
Boots, Office
Belt, Charity Shop
Necklace, Forever 21
Ring, Femme, Flirty & Fabulous


Photography. Takunda M
Editing, Bisa

Thanks for stopping by! New posts every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!xx